Each program course will have homework and a quiz on the subject matter. 25% of the student’s final grade will be based on class attendance, homework assignments and quizzes.
A midterm exam is given at the end of the first 12-months of the program. 25 % of the student’s final grade is based on the mid-term exam.
A final exam is given at the end of the academic year. 50% of the student’s final grade is based on the final exam. If the student fails to pass the final exam it may be retaken one time. If retaken, the grades from the two exams are averaged together for the final exam grade.
A – Highest Honors = 93-100
B – High Honors = 85-92
C – Honors = 77-84
D – Passing =70-76
F – Failing = Below 70
Graduation and Diploma Requirements
- Student must have attended 100% of program clock hours
- All assignments, quizzes, and exams must be completed and submitted
- 25 student consultations must be complete, submitted and reviewed
- Student’s final grade must be 70% or greater
- Student’s tuition fee must be paid in full