We are passionate about serving humanity by creating a reality where all people know their true nature and with this awareness, are able to maintain their personal balance and bliss on every level of their being. We are committed to teaching dedicated students to do the same.
- To raise awareness, increase knowledge and broaden the availability of Ayurveda.
- To provide professional instruction and training in the field of Ayurveda.
- To create a teaching environment where students learn by experiencing the science and practice that is Ayurveda.
- To prepare students to move forward as teachers and practitioners of Ayurveda, committed to the expansion of its wisdom.
- To uphold the time proven practices of Ayurveda in a practical manner, suitable to modern times.
- To support the student on their personal path to optimal health and well-being through Ayurveda.
Florida Academy of Ayurveda was conceptualized by Denise O’Dunn, Ayurvedic Practitioner and owner of Balance & Bliss Ayurvedic Lifestyle Center, as she was frequently presented with requests from students, clients and business associates seeking to deepen their knowledge base of Ayurveda through formal education. Some expressed interest in Ayurveda for personal enrichment, others for the advancement of professional development.
Denise began planning the academy, with the support of her husband, Kevin O’Dunn, and business associate, Val Spies; Balance & Bliss Academy of Ayurveda began its first academic year in April of 2011.
Feel free to contact us with any questions about the academy.
License #4443 Licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education.